In our ongoing effort to enhance the curling experience at the Sydenham Community Curling Club, the board of directors is excited to announce two new membership options: the Guest Pass and the Semester Season Pass. These options have been designed to provide greater flexibility and access for both members and non-members alike.
- Eligibility: Open to all non-members.
- Usage: Can participate in any league or as a spare, subject to availability.
- Must be sponsored by a full member.
- Participation is at the league convenor’s discretion.
- Payment: $30 per session, payable at the club during the event.
- Limitations: Maximum of three uses per year.
- Additional: Waivers required for each session.
Semester Season Pass
- Scope: Participation in one of the two semesters of the curling season.
- Semester 1: From season start to January 12.
- Semester 2: From January 14 to season end.
- Applicable Leagues (2023-2024 Season): Eligible for Sunday Sinners, Monday Noon Drop-In, and Thursday Morning, Drop-In leagues and sparing opportunities.
- Cost: $300, plus the capital levy.
Note: More details will be shared as the process is formalized.